The Caddis Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not” because I’m already sweating the response from that last sentence.
Hooper comes with a very light yellow-tinted lens because it’s always summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges…but to be clear, that has nothing to do with the naming of this product.
FEATURING CADDIS FREQUENCY LENSES
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Proprietary frq™ near-clear lenses are infused with blue light blocking technology to reduce eyestrain and improve sleep.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.
- Lenses include anti-reflective, scratch-resistant coating.
- Nickel-free metal alloy frame with adjustable temple tips and 3-barrel industrial hinges.