“It’s been a long journey to get this far and you already know what makes you tick. You’re just wiser.” — Lisa Andersen
This four-time surfing world champion, Surfer’s Hall of Fame inductee, mother of two and long-time Caddis ambassador is a pioneer in women’s surfing. Lisa has lifted the sport from the underground to the international spotlight and has become an inspiration to young women surfers today. We are thrilled to launch this limited edition frame collaboration with our friend and inspiration, Lisa Andersen. It’s our most popular frame style, Miklos, in one of our newest colours, Dark Iguana. A portion of proceeds from the sales of this product supports the Surfrider Foundation’s mission to protect clean water and healthy beaches.
FEATURING CADDIS FREQUENCY LENSES
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.