Safety and public health is our priority. We listen closely to Dr. Bonnie Henry, Work Safe B.C. and our government to ensure we are following a Covid-19 policy that keeps you and our staff safe.
- All customers must please wear a mask while shopping in our store.
- Please do not come shopping if you or anyone in your household is sick, has the flu or Covid-19 or symptoms of such. Our staff will stay home if they become sick.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door.
- We clean our shop regularly, but if you have any concerns, please let us know.
- There may be times when the shop is unexpectedly closed due to staffing issues related to sudden illness; we apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding if this happens.
Thank you so much for all the support during this pandemic. Brighter days ahead! 💜
xo Metka & Michelle