The CADDIS Metamodernist Scout is a lightweight metal frame with a light matte finish. It has tinted gradient lenses - it is not a sunglass reader. We’ve added sewn leather temple tips to make the tops of your lobes feel naughty, but if that’s not your jam, then the tops of your lobes can also feel distinguished. Two possible transforming feelings…one material. How do we do it you ask? It’s not easy.
Rather than simply deliver a totally clear reader lens for nobody else’s enjoyment but your own, we’ve dipped these lens in a steamy bath that is one part Chrysler Cordoba and one part Pam Grier. The tint begins clear at the bottom of the lens, and increases in strength towards the top of the lens. The end result is an orchestrated visual representation of that exact moment when Burt met Sally and we all dreamed a little dream of Trans-Ams and escaping the law.
FEATURING CADDIS FREQUENCY LENSES
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.